Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, November 16, 2008

DVD winners

For the 5 Preschoolers Learn Spanish DVD I used random.org to draw my 5 numbers. There were only 13 entries, so you have pretty good odds of winning.

Here are your random numbers:13, 8, 3, 12, 7
Timestamp: 2008-11-17 04:39:17 UTC

And the winners are

Alli at Adventures in Imperfection

Melissa at Complimentary Chocolate (it was the second entry that won :) )

Sarah at No Whey, Mama

Shelly at Scenic Overlook

and

Heidi at Mommy Doesn't Live Here Anymore!

Congrats everyone! I'm happy to be giving these away to my faithful readers. If I don't already have it (Shelly- I have yours), I will need you to e-mail me your address. I'll be sending you an e-mail about this too.

And if you didn't win this time, never fear, I have 3 DVDs here that I'll be giving away this week! Hurray! I love all these just in time for Christmas gifts!

4 comments:

Nowheymama said...

Oh boy! Thanks, Mommy Daisy!

Pam said...

MD: I tagged you, sorry!
Love the snow pictures but it feels way too early!!!

Heidi said...

Thanks so much! I can't wait.

Deleted said...

This really did lift my spirits .. heh :D
Thanks!! xo