Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, November 24, 2008

Apparently I can't catch a break

I spent most of today on the couch. Last night I could not fall asleep. And just as I dozed off around 12:30, Zachariah woke up coughing. So I got up to get him water, then couldn't go back to sleep. I got up for a while and headed back to bed about 2:30, but it was after 3:00 before I finally fell asleep. But I slept like a log until almost 8:00 after that.

I woke up with a killer headache, light-headed, and a queasy tummy. Yuck. I could not shake it. I made breakfast for Zachariah and tried to eat an egg and toast myself. I got a little down and then had to lay on the couch for a while. About lunchtime I felt like I was going to be better. I got a shower, but then got right back into my comfy clothes. And I called my friend to let her know I would not be tutoring this afternoon.

I still feel generally icky tonight, but mostly it's been the stomach thing. I did eat a little bit for supper, but it didn't help or hurt. I sure hope this goes away quickly. What a way to spend Thanksgiving, huh?

Oh, but I did want to stick to my 15 minutes of exercise, so I pulled out the Yoga DVD today. It was relaxing for a little bit, and I'm glad that I did something.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a week to feel icky! I sure hope you feel better by Thursday.

Heidi said...

Oh yuck! Sorry to hear you are under the weather. I had it pretty bad on Sunday but seem to be doing better now. Hopefully yours will go away by Thurs. Thank you for the Spanish DVD. We got it yesterday and my daughter was begging to watch it during dinner. Pretty funny because we do not watch tv during dinner, but she thought since it's educational it would be ok.

CAQuincy said...

Got my DVD! Thank you again!

Hope this goes away before Thursday. You poor thing! :(

Cherish said...

Good for you for taking the time to do the 15 minutes! Sorry about feeling sick though, it seems like it is that time of year.

Also, I gave you an award on my blog :)

Anonymous said...

You poor thing. I can't believe you still exercised. Go you!!!

Alli said...

Yuck...sorry! Are you sure it's just a tummy bug/issue?? ;)

d e v a n said...

I hope you're feeling better!