Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Shaun the Sheep Winners

This morning I'm not feeling well. I started crocheting a new scarf and relaxed in the big comfy chair for a while. Then I decided I better check my e-mails and other online addictions. I haven't read any blogs yet today, and I don't know how likely it is that I will right now (like I usually do). But I did remember that I have a contest to close. I also got 2 new videos to giveaway in the mail yesterday. Yeah!

So without further ado, the Shaun the Sheep DVD winners are numbers: 10, 3, and 11. Thank you random.org.

Congrats to
Tracy
Kelli at Big Fat Secret
and Carrie at The Q Collective!

Ladies, if I don't already have your e-mails, please e-mail me (mommydaisy at gmail dot com) and get me your mailing addresses. I'll get these out soon.

Thanks everyone for entering. Come back soon for another giveaway.

6 comments:

mamashine said...

YAY! Sheep for us! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon. :)

Deleted said...

Congrats!!


Oh by any chance has anyone used random.org for their lottery numbers ..? lol

CAQuincy said...

Yay!

Feel better soon.

Pam said...

"This morning I'm not feeling well" ...

are you cryptically telling us something??????

Mommy Daisy said...

Oh no, no cryptic messages. I have a cold. Ugh!