Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

We are here at my parents' house until tomorrow evening...at least that's the plan for now. So many things happening today. My dad's family has a traditional family dinner at 1:00 at my grandparents' house. Then Matt's mom's family has their meal at 4:00 at his aunt's house. Ahh, 2 meals only 3 hours apart. I just pick and choose a few things to eat from each place, and sometimes I end up taking dessert home. (Matt's mom makes the best pies.) No kidding, I usually eat less on Thanksgiving than a normal day, because I try to pace myself and don't end up eating much at all. Oh well, I'm sure it's better that way.

I hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day filled with love and family! Enjoy.
We will leave you with a copy of the cards that Zachariah and I made for everyone. He had so much fun, and each one he did for those people. So cute. I helped him write his name inside too (after I took the photo of this one). So, just pretend your name is Aunt Rachel or Uncle Jared, and enjoy this little gift from us to you.

4 comments:

Alli said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Friend! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Deleted said...

Have a good one!

That is such a cute card and saying!!! Oh I thanked you on my blog, which I'm sure you would have seen soon enough anyway .. :)

2Forgetful said...

I love the card and will be filing the poem away to steal next year.

Anonymous said...

How cute! Liam brought home a hand print turkey with that same poem on it from school last week!

Happy Thanksgiving!