Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Winners of the Strawberry Shortcake and Care Bears DVDs

I have one set of each DVD of Strawberry Shortcake Holiday Dreams and Care Bears Flurries of Fun. So there will be two winners.

Now to announce the winners from this contest, I will use the random number generator again.

And the winner for the Strawberry Shortcake set of DVDs is....

...............Carla!!


And the winner for the Care Bears set of DVDs is...
...............Mommy Brain!!


Congrats both of you. Please send me your mailing addresses, and I will get these out to both of you next week. Enjoy!

The rest of you be sure to come back for more DVD reviews and prizes!

2 comments:

Deleted said...

Congrats!! Enjoy them all for us who entered also! LOL

2Forgetful said...

Oh my goodness! The girls are going to be THRILLED! Care Bears is only on TV once a week here so they'll be really happy to be able to choose care bears whenever they want.