Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Chicago...the Town, Not the Musical

We were back in Chicago today. Remember last year when we went there? We went to the same event this time. It was the Chicago Toy and Game Fair at Navy Pier. So much fun! This year we participated as bloggers for our review blogs. I'm going to try to do a little write up there of all the fun things that we saw. And it was fun meeting a few new bloggers. (I actually ran into someone that knew my review blog. Eek! That was fun.)

It was a long day, which ended in me having a little temper tantrum before we left Navy Pier. Oops. But all is well that ends well...and it did.

Now we're on to a pretty hectic, busy week. I'm looking forward to all the things we have to do, and I'll try to keep myself in check too. ;)

No comments: