Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Books

What books have you been into lately?

I haven't been reading too much in the last month, but I always have several books sitting around. I'm currently reading A Lawman's Christmas by Linda Lael Miller. It's a quick read, historical romantic fiction.

Some of my favorites that I read in the last few months/year are Water for Elephants and The Great Chicago Fire Trilogy- The Hostage & The Mistress (I haven't gotten to the last yet). I guess I can't think of any others that really stood out to me.

I have been thinking about reading The Hunger Games books. And then I saw the preview for the movie...wow! It looks awesome. I'll definitely have to read the books now. If I'm interested in the movies and want to read the books, I have to read the books first.

What else am I missing out on? What is something good you've read lately? What should I add to my wish list?

Oh, and I'm on goodreads.com if you want to add me.

4 comments:

jen(melty) said...

I wish I could somehow sync goodreads and my kindle, then you'd know what I am into haha. I am currently reading that State of Wonder book that swistle wrote about.. before that I read kitchen confidential and cruise confidential (just a coincidence, I'm not going to read all of them haha) and I'm still on the last harry potter book. I definitely think you should read the hunger games! I didn't think I'd like it, and i started out not really liking it, but then it took off and I LOVED it. I can't wait to see the movie. It's totally not a book that on the surface I would think I'd enjoy, especially since I started them right after I read the lois lowry books because to me they seemed similar.

Laura Diniwilk said...

I loved hunger games, DO IT!!

Am adding you on goodreads - I'm ldini79 :)

Laura Diniwilk said...

I lied - I can't find you so you'll have to add me. Sorry!

Anonymous said...

Have you read "The Help"?