Saturday, November 26, 2011

Books

What books have you been into lately?

I haven't been reading too much in the last month, but I always have several books sitting around. I'm currently reading A Lawman's Christmas by Linda Lael Miller. It's a quick read, historical romantic fiction.

Some of my favorites that I read in the last few months/year are Water for Elephants and The Great Chicago Fire Trilogy- The Hostage & The Mistress (I haven't gotten to the last yet). I guess I can't think of any others that really stood out to me.

I have been thinking about reading The Hunger Games books. And then I saw the preview for the movie...wow! It looks awesome. I'll definitely have to read the books now. If I'm interested in the movies and want to read the books, I have to read the books first.

What else am I missing out on? What is something good you've read lately? What should I add to my wish list?

Oh, and I'm on goodreads.com if you want to add me.

5 comments:

jen(melty) said...

I wish I could somehow sync goodreads and my kindle, then you'd know what I am into haha. I am currently reading that State of Wonder book that swistle wrote about.. before that I read kitchen confidential and cruise confidential (just a coincidence, I'm not going to read all of them haha) and I'm still on the last harry potter book. I definitely think you should read the hunger games! I didn't think I'd like it, and i started out not really liking it, but then it took off and I LOVED it. I can't wait to see the movie. It's totally not a book that on the surface I would think I'd enjoy, especially since I started them right after I read the lois lowry books because to me they seemed similar.

Laura Diniwilk said...

I loved hunger games, DO IT!!

Am adding you on goodreads - I'm ldini79 :)

Laura Diniwilk said...

I lied - I can't find you so you'll have to add me. Sorry!

Samantha said...

Have you read "The Help"?

kevin21 said...

Hot Cheap Jordans

Cheap Jordans

Ceap Black White Flight Air Jordans Shoes

Air Jordan 2012 Black Red