Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Little Puke to End the Day


Zachariah with Brutus at Cheryl's
Yep, I said that. I just used the word "puke" in a blog title. Ha! What are you going to do about it?

We had a pretty fun day today. We went to Columbus to pick up our prints of our family photos. Wow, they turned out very good. I can't wait to get everything hung up and framed.

While we were out of town, I took advantage of the opportunity to shop at Target and a few other stores we don't have here. And we ate lunch at Chick-fil-a. Then we got some yummy cookies from Cheryl's, and stopped to buy Matt some See's Candies before leaving the mall. (It's probably a good thing I don't live closer to these places that I love!) Sometimes it's fun to have a little spoiling, though.

About an hour after Zachariah went to bed he got up with puke all over himself. Yuck! He had been coughing (stinking colds), and I think he gagged himself. All over him, so he had to re-shower. All over the bed, which I had to change and wash. Ugh. I am just hoping and praying it was because of him gagging and not the flu hitting our house. I don't want to deal with that. Plus we have plans for Thanksgiving. So far, so good, but only time will tell.

I wish you and yours a happy, healthy thanksgiving tomorrow!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Oh no! I hope he's ok. Happy Thanksgiving to you all and I hope you don't spend it looking after a sick boy.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!