Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sick Again

Poor Zachariah had another cold this weekend. Fortunately he hasn't been too sick this fall, but enough with the colds already. I think going around to school has exposed him to germs he wasn't before. He seems to pick things up.

The bad part is that this time Matt and I seem to be coming down with colds too. We tried so hard to keep Zachariah's germs contained, but it didn't work. I just pray ours go quickly and neither of us end up too bad. Right now we have too much going on to even worry about it. So we'll do what we can to feel better faster and hope for the best.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

That sucks! The husband is not feeling well, and I am praying that no one else gets his sick cooties! I hope you all are well enough to do all your T'day activities!