Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, November 14, 2011

Fun Afternoon

I don't do it very often, but I'm thinking I should do more of it. This afternoon I baked with my son. I'm usually too controlling in the kitchen to let him help much. I do try, but it's so frustrating sometimes. I think I've learned to relax a little, and it helps that Zachariah is growing up. Today we had fun making Monkey Bread together. I need more moments like these with my son.

Do you like to cook or bake with your kids? What's your (or their) favorite thing to make?

Photobucket

And we were testing out a fun product. You can read more about it over at my review blog. And while you're there, make sure you sign up to win the $250 Paypal cash.You never know, you could be the big winner.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

darn it! I have been thinking about making monkey bread, but avoiding it...now I see I have to make it, because gosh darn it, that looks good! (I should likely avoid your website when I am hungry.)

Kelsey said...

We always have monkey bread Christmas morning, but my MIL makes it! :-)

I do bake with the kids. Mostly cookies, brownies, muffins - that sort of thing. Michael likes to keep his hand over mine when I use the hand-mixer, which is... interesting. He so badly wants to help!