Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 3 - Music & A Visit

Today my mom came to visit. We just haven't seen as much of my family as we typically do. We weren't there very much this summer. We usually go up a lot and enjoy the pond and big yard, but we had so many other things going on this summer. Fall has been no different. With Zachariah starting school we're home more and careful about scheduling when we're not. He has to be in bed certain times, and he doesn't get the little holidays off either.

So my mom came for a while to see Zachariah. Well, she spent more of the afternoon with me. We went out to lunch and shopped for a bit. It was nice to spend time with just her, though. Then she got to play with Zachariah for a little while before she had to head home. It's always nice to spend time with her, and most times I wish we lived closer to each other. (At least it's only an hour and a half drive.)

**********

Day 3 - Can you listen to music and write? What song did you hear today?

To be honest, I don't listen to much music. About the only time I have a chance to (or take the time to) is when I'm in the car. I always have the radio on in there. If I'm home and need noise, I turn the TV on. Even if I'm not watching a particular program, I'll have it on...especially if I'm alone.

And yes, I can write and listen, although I usually lose focus on one. Right now the TV is on (just background noise) while I type this in an otherwise quiet room.

I don't think I hear any songs today, other than ones my son sang to me. Do you have a song stuck in your head today? Wanna share it with me, so I'll have it stuck too?

No comments: