Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I've Been Gone Too Long...

Photobucket


I've been away from this blog for so long. I know there are "conversations" that I've started and not finished. I know there are stories that I've shared and not followed up on. And I know I haven't even posted pictures of my adorable niece. (My nephews got attention last year though.)

Have I missed or left out anything that you'd like to know about or see? Please let me know. I'm open to talking about almost anything. And I'd be happy to answer any questions for you. I'll be at this all month (and I'm hoping I'll pick back up on blogging here at least a little more than before), so I have lots of time to talk about things.

So let me know what's on your mind. Just something you want to know? Or do I need to update you on some things? Just ask!

2 comments:

Laura Diniwilk said...

Perhaps a "best of" post with links to your more popular or revealing posts? This would help us newer readers who don't have time to peruse your archives (yet).

Nowheymama said...

I'm always in the mood for some of your recipes. :)

Also, hi, Laura! Did you get my email that I can't comment on your blog?