Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, April 7, 2007

The real Easter Bunny

We had a busy day today, but I have a feeling that it will not compare to the crazy schedule we have for tomorrow. Today we went across town to get a few groceries. Matt went to a meat locker to stock up on meat for our freezer. He dropped me off at the salon for a hair cut. I got about 6+ inches cut off. It was getting really long, and I was ready for a change. It is now shoulder length. I will try to get a picture of it soon and I'll post it for you to see. This afternoon we went out of town to an electronics store. We had decided to buy a new laptop, and Matt had done research and decided which one to get. We went to pick it up at the store we knew had it. It's a really nice laptop. It sure beats the old one from Matt's work that I'd been using. We do have a nice desktop computer, but it's hard for me to use that when Zachariah is playing during the day. I like having a computer that's easier to access when I have some free time. This one will be nice to use. It also has a built-in web cam, so when Matt's traveling we can talk to him and see him. We're thinking it will be really handy if Matt gets this job and goes away for 2 months for training out of state. We're heading to bed soon, since we'll have to get an early start tomorrow.

In the morning we're going to an early service at church. 7:00AM. Zachariah is never out of bed before that. We're hoping we can at least get him up and dressed when we need to go. Oh, we found the cutest Easter outfit for Zachariah. I will definitely post a picture of him in it. Then we're staying for breakfast at church, and we have a class after that. It should all be over by 10:30AM. And then we will head up to my parents' house for a big family dinner. Hopefully Zachariah will sleep on the way there. I'm sure he'll be happy to see everyone there. It should be a fun day. And of course I can't wait until Zachariah sees his Easter basket.

Oh, I almost forgot while we were out today, we stopped in a pet store. They had bunnies in a bin there. Easter bunnies, of course. Matt lifted one out for Zachariah. He loved it. He petted it oh so gently. And he smiled the whole time. Then when Matt put it back, he wanted to see it again. He found another one to pick up, and Zachariah was one happy boy.

No comments: