Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, April 30, 2007

All boy

OK, here's a question for everyone. Is this outfit too girly for Zachariah? Seriously now? This is a Carter's outfit. I searched online, but I can't find it anywhere. I swear I bought it in the infant boys' department. I chose this color, because he doesn't have many colors other than blue or green. Although he has a few red tops for summer now. I thought this soft red and orange color was cute. Now I'm second-guessing it. All because when I went into a store today an older lady was talking to Zachariah, and then she asked me if it was a boy or girl! Since he was born that's only happened one other time. And it was only a few months ago. He was wearing a cute blue sweater. I don't know...maybe that was a little girly too. Oh well, I know he's all boy.


Here's a full view.

And here's what the front looks like. It says "Little Monster".



OK, so while we're talking about it, is this outfit girly too? Matt thought it was a little girly looking. I don't think it is. It's from Old Navy. Again, it is not blue or green. Do people expect boys to only wear those colors? I think this outfit is adorable!


And this is another shot (from a different camera, so the lighting is different). So?
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Swistle said...

I think both outfits are boyish. I think some people are just a little nervous about guessing--as well they should be, considering how crabby I get when people guess that Elizabeth is a boy!

Black Sheeped said...

I don't think they look girly, and I think he definitely looks like a boy anyway. I wouldn't give a second thought to worrying about it something looks girly or boyish. He's cute, and it doesn't matter.

:)

Shauna Loves Chocolate said...

Definitely boy outfits!

d e v a n said...

all boy!

2Forgetful said...

Don't worry about it. When I put my girls in blue DRESSES I get asked if they are boys. He looks adorable!

Mommy Daisy said...

Thanks everyone, I won't throw out these outfits quite yet then. I just found it funny that now I get comments. When he was a newborn, no one ever thoguht he was a girl. Who knows. Could have just been the old lady.

mamashine said...

One time I got asked if Gillian was a girl or boy while she was wearing a navy and pink striped dress, tights and fancy shoes, and a pink bow in her hair. Some people are just dumb. Don't worry about it. Those outfits are cute.

Kelsey said...

I agree about the boy-ness, you're good to go!