Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Uno, dos, tres

Zachariah has started doing this funny thing lately. On Sunday he visited with my sister-in-law and mother-in-law. He had a great time, and they really enjoyed having him around. Well, my sil told me that they got Zachariah to repeat Spanish numbers 1-10, but when they tried to get him to say them in English he wouldn't do it. I thought that was funny and told them he will only repeat a few numbers. He'll say "one" (and hold up 1 finger), then he'll refuse to say any other numbers. However, when I say "uno" he says "uno, dos", then he'll repeat most of the other numbers after me. Sometimes he'll say no to certain ones, but he tried most of them. It's really funny. We have been doing this with him all week. Still he likes to say numbers in Spanish and not in English. And I think the English words would be easier for him to say, because he doesn't use "s" in words much. I am trying to get it on video, so you all can see how funny this kid of mine is. For now, you'll just have to picture it in your head and take my word for it. He is hilarious.



***
He "tried" to use the potty again today, but we got nothing. Ahh well.

2 comments:

Michelle Kemper Brownlow said...

Speakin' Spanish before usin' the potty!

He's BRILLIANT!
:)

Be Inspired Always said...

Can he say potty in Spanish? :)



Smart kid you got there. The potty thing will come in time.



Jillian