Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happiness

I'm happy about my life right now. I'm just content today, I guess. Right now everyone, except me, is napping. Then we're leaving for a quick birthday dinner with our small group (assuming Zachariah is up in time). After that we have a community Thanksgiving service at church. Matt and I have to be there early for him to run projection and me for choir practice.

After church this morning we went out for pizza with a young couple with a baby. It was fun getting to know them a little better. Usually we just say hi in passing. Their little girl is 11 months younger than Zachariah. It's fun for me to watch her, because she's doing things that Zachariah was doing last year at this time. We're hoping we can hang out with them again. I think we can all learn a lot from each other and maybe there are some friendships forming.

This is a REALLY short week for us. Matt only works (and I tutor) Monday and Tuesday. Then we'll head up to my parents' house on Wednesday sometime. I'm hoping to clean and put a few things away that day as well, so I can get Christmas decorations out when we get home. I'm not sure when we'll be back home yet. We are planning to go out to eat with my parents and maybe Matt's parents on Wednesday evening. Sometimes we go out for breakfast with Matt's dad and maybe sister the day after Thanksgiving. Other than that and Thanksgiving Day, we don't have definite plans.

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I think I'll write a separate post about why later this week. For now I'll just keep relaxing and finish up laundry. How about you? How are you spending your Sunday?

2 comments:

Nowheymama said...

Have a great trip!

Sara said...

Sounds like a nice relaxing week! I work until Wednesday and am off Thursday and Friday, when I will be gorging myself on all that is Thanksgiving.