Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

2 more days

After today there are only 2 days left of NaBloPoMo. I'm enjoying it. I usually try to post every day, but normally I don't fret if I miss a day. I think I will just go back to that after this month. I will try to post every day, but not a big deal if I can't.

More importantly there are only 2 days left until Matt comes back home! Only 2 more days as a single mother. Thank God! I have enjoyed this time alone with my son, though. We've done a few more fun things that normal. We've gotten out of the house more than normal, just to keep our minds occupied (and from getting on each others nerves). So far it has worked pretty well. By late afternoon and on until bedtime, Zachariah asks about Daddy a lot. I keep telling him that Daddy is away working. He's in Columbus, can you say Columbus? He usually tries to say it, then nods his little head and seems satisfied by that answer.

Today we got some of our Christmas decorations up. I need to put up one more nail now that we have 3 stockings to hang. I will do another post about that later...it's a good story. For now good night. I miss my sweetie pie, but he'll be home in 2 short days.

1 comment:

d e v a n said...

woo! I know you'll be so happy when Matt gets home!