Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Happy Anniversary


July 29, 2000

I can't believe it's been 7 years now. In some ways it's flown by - I still love you and adore you. In other ways it's been forever - I can't remember what it was like not being married to you. My life has improved greatly in 7 years of marriage, and I have only you to thank, my sweet husband.

July 2002

This next photo was taken just before Matt proposed to me. Yep, he crawled out from under a rock and insisted I take a picture. It took some convincing on his part, because I thought he was hiding something like a bug to scare me. But no, instead, he surprised me with a beautiful ring and a promise to love me forever. And 9 months later we were united as one in marriage.

October 14, 1999We have had so many fantastic years together. We've been through 3 college degrees, 5 jobs, 2 dogs, 1 kid, buying a house, deaths of 5 grandparents, marriages of 3 sisters, and so many other things. I can't imagine doing this without you by my side each step of the way.

I love you more each year. I learn more about you each week. I admire you each day. And I think about you all the time.

I thank you for giving me my beautiful son. He has made me love you even more. And I look forward to traveling this journey of parenthood with you. It won't be easy, but I know we can do it and do it well. We'll lean on each other and learn along the way. As long as we support each other and look to God, we will make it.


March 3, 2006
I knew our lives were taking a different turn when I saw the way you instantly fell in love with our son. You have been and always will be a fantastic father. I can be comforted in knowing that you will always take care of our family to the best of your abilities.

March 4, 2006
Thank you for being my shoulder to cry on.
Thank you for holding my hand through the good and bad.
Thanks for listening to me and caring and valuing what I have to say.

July 8, 2006Thank you for sacrificing many things for me.
Thank you for being so generous with me.
Thank you for having fun with me.

Winter 2006
Thank you for making me laugh.
Thank you for loving me.
Thanks for sticking by me for 7 wonderful years.

July 29, 2000

I love you so much. I will love you forever. And I can't wait to see what the future holds for us together. Happy Anniversary Matt!

3 comments:

jen said...

*snif*

Happy Anniversary! :)

d e v a n said...

Happy Anniversary!

2Forgetful said...

Awwww, that was such a sweet way to post about your anniversary. Mine is July 31st, although we've only been married 3 years.

Happy Anniversary!