Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Don't know

I know I haven't posted in a few days. We were away for the weekend, and now I just don't feel much like blogging. I don't know why. Probably has something to do with it being my time of the month. And maybe a little sadness, because nothing happened last month and I was thinking surprise pregnancy. It was not to bed. I think that elevated my baby fever though. I'd like to write a post about that soon. I'd also like to tell you about our weekend fun. But I feel like it's a struggle to just post this. So, I suppose I'll wait. Maybe I'll feel a bit more chatty tomorrow or later this week. Maybe it will help when it's not 95 degrees outside too. Ha! I hope that the rest of you are having a cooler, nicer week.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Baby fever is painful, sometimes. Good luck!

Emily said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you are feeling better today, and would love to hear about your baby fever soon...

Also, I meant to comment that I really appreciate how your faith is so apparent on your blog. I don't see that much, and it is refreshing.