Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, July 20, 2007

Animal sounds #1

Here is a short video of Zachariah's elephant noise. Someone once asked "What do you do for the elephant sound?" Well, it's like a tight-lipped raspberry noise. (Or if you played a trumpet like me, it's just that minus the trumpet.) He loves making this sound. We find it adorable. I taught him to do it and put his arm up like an elephant trunk, but that takes too much time so he usually skips that part.

I've been trying to get more animal noises from him to make a video, but this is as far as I've gotten. It's my first attempt at putting video online. I know it's short, but it's all I could get him to do for now. Enjoy.

3 comments:

d e v a n said...

cute!!

How did the night out go?

Sarah said...

Aww... So far, we just do cow noises with the Baby Einstein puppet.

Mrs. Preschool said...

That's so cute!