Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, July 28, 2007

A guessing game

I decided to let Zachariah try something a little different for lunch today. I gave it to him, then went to make my lunch. When I checked on him this was what was left.

He devoured the thing. It was so funny. It was all over his face too. What a mess. Hilarious though. So, what did he eat for lunch? Any guesses? I made Matt play the game too. He did figure it out. It wasn't anything too strange. I'll tell you later what it was.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Something with apples?

mamashine said...

Okay, it looks like peaches and part of a sandwich on the tray. I would guess cottage cheese based on the face, but then I would also think there would be a bowl if it was that.

I guess I don't know then. Was it a cream cheese and jelly sandwich?

Anonymous said...

cool whip?