Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Thing 3

Another meme I received from Devan @ All D's.

Instructions: Remove the blog from the top, move all blogs up one, add yourself to the bottom.
Smiling Mom
Playgroups are No Place for Children
Scenic Overlook
All D's
Mommy Daisy

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was in high school 10 years ago. On my summer break that year I worked at my mom’s insurance office a few days a week. I spent one week at Buckeye Girls’ State sponsored but the American Legion (didn’t want to go, but one of the best experiences). I spent one week being a counselor at church camp. I spent a week at band camp. And I went with my family to North Carolina for a week. I was dating Matt then already for 2 ½ years.

Five Snacks You Enjoy

1. Chocolate
2. Crackers
3. Fruit
4. Carrot sticks
5. Popcorn

Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To:

1. “Never Alone” by Barlow Girl
2. “Barlow Girl” by Superchic[k]
3. Rock-a-bye Baby
4. Lots of praise & worship songs
5. Lots of hymns

Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire:

1. Pay off our student loans
2. Sell our house and buy or build a much nicer one.
3. Invest for our future.
4. Buy a new car.
5. Tithe 10% to the church.

Five bad habits:

1. Cracking my knuckles.
2. Procrastinating.
3. Not returning phone calls when I should (I don’t like talking on the phone much).
4. Picking at my fingernails.
5. Giving my son extra snacks, so I can have a few more minutes of peace and quiet.

Five Things You Would Never Wear Again:

1. Mini skirts
2. Jelly shoes
3. Scrunchy socks
4. Bike shorts (especially under a long t-shirt)
5. A wedding dress

Five Favorite Toys:

1. My laptop
2. My stationery collection
3. Zachariah (what, he’s fun to play with)
4. Digital camera
5. Chip (my dog)

Five People to Tag:

1. Mother Bunny
2. Julia @ Double Trouble and one...
3. Kristi @ Living Life in Tx
4. Ashley @ Splendid Sustenance
5. You!

No comments: