Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Can you hear me now

I am so annoyed by cell phone users. Yesterday on my way in and out of a store, cell phone users were being a pain. On the way in I was pushing Zachariah in the stroller, and I had to go to the next set of doors (not too far, but still). There was a lady blocking the one set of doors, talking very loudly on her phone. Very obnoxious. Then on my way out of the same store there was another lady behind me talking on her cell phone. Well, trying to push a stroller out a door while trying to keep the door open is not a fun job. I'm sure many of you can relate. But she is right behind me speaking very loudly and just standing there and bugging me. She could have gone around me. Or, heaven forbid, she could have at least held the door once I had it opened. I went through 2 sets of doors with her annoying me like that. Grr. And I can't count how many times each day I see drivers doing stupid things while on their phones.

I just don't understand why people have to be on their phones all the time. My husband and I both have cell phones. I only use mine once in a while. And I'm not saying that I don't talk once in a while when I'm driving. But we use less than 100 minutes every month with our cell phones. And, why, oh why, do people think they need to shout while they're on the phone? Do they know they don't have to do that? I guess not. OK, rant over. Just had to air that.

No comments: