Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, October 26, 2007

Trick-or-Treat

Dear Mommy Daisy readers,

I went Trick-or-treating for the first time last night. At first I didn't know what all these people were putting in my orange pumpkin bucket. Then I saw that it was yummy candy, and I tried to figure out how to get it out to eat. Mommy & Daddy let me walk around for a while, and I learned that if I went up to the people and held up my bucket they would put candy in it. Wow! That made me smile. We walked around the whole mall (I sat in my stroller when I slowed down). There were lots of other kids in neat costumes. And my bucket got more and more candy. Then we went out and got back in the car. Mommy took my bucket away. :( But she did let me munch on a little candy on the way back home, so I wouldn't be too mad. When we got home Mommy let me look through my pumpkin. I got to eat some cheese puffs "chee puhh". Then when Mommy turned around, I just dumped the whole bucket. Wow, I got some neat things. Mommy let me eat a few little things, then we picked up and put the rest away. It was a fun night. Mommy said she'll show you some of my pictures. I would come trick-or-treat at your houses, but it's probably a bit far to drive just for that. So, we hope that you enjoy the pictures. I love you all. Hugs & kisses.

Love,
Zachariah






8 comments:

Sara said...

I LOVE IT!!! Happy Halloween Zachariah!!!

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo for the first trick-or-treating experience, you adorable little giraffe! (it was a giraffe costume, right??)

Mommy Daisy said...

Yes, he was a giraffe. I couldn't get a good picture, because the top was a bit heavy. And he kept pulling it down. Still cute. He'll dress up again at least once next week, so maybe I'll get a better picture of the costume.

d e v a n said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

He is SO cute! And I just love the pics of the two of you.

KatieBug said...

Cutest giraffe ever!

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable! I would give him lots and lots of candy if he tick-or-treated at my house!

2Forgetful said...

Soooo cute!