Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Schedules

I have had an awful time trying to get out to run errands this week. Zachariah's nap schedule has been really off. I'm not sure why, but I'm not a strict-schedule kind of mom. Although, I do like some semblance of order to my day, I can adjust. And it seems that every few months (if not sooner) he changes his schedule on me. I'm not sure this one is working.

Matt has asked us to meet him for lunch today. That's when Zachariah has normally been napping, so we'll see what happens. I'm hoping that I can make a few other stops while we're out then too. But he should be able to take an afternoon nap then. He's been missing out on afternoon naps, because his morning naps run into the afternoon. By the time he's ready for a late nap, we have to leave so I can tutor. Today I don't tutor, so he can sleep the afternoon away if he wants to.

I am playing piano for a wedding on Saturday. My aunt is getting married and she asked if I'd play a little before and after the ceremony (plus all the wedding party entrances/exits). So, I've been trying to prepare for that. I realized at the beginning of the week that my wedding songbook is not here. It got left behind at my mom's church when I let someone use it at my sister's wedding this last summer. Luckily she found it, but that means I haven't been able to practice all the important things. I will go early tomorrow morning and head up that way, so I can practice for a little while before the wedding. I'm sure it will be fine.

No comments: