Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, February 26, 2007

Monday Morning Blahs

I think I'm stuck in a Monday morning rut. I did have a few things that I wanted to write about, but nothing seems to work for me. So, I figured I'm just post something/anything for now. My period did get SOO much better after a few days. Thank goodness for that. Zachariah seemed to be feeling better over the weekend. Then last night he coughed off and on all night. I got up several times just to check on him. And to top that I'm getting something too. I can't tell what yet, but my sinuses are draining and my throat is scratchy. So, this will be a day stuck at home for us probably.

Matt and my dad did get some work done on our bathroom this weekend. I now have a closet in the bathroom, yeah!! I wasted no time in moving things into it. Now I have some other free places in the house that can work with. We also got everything we needed to put the flooring down. Matt might work on that tonight. I can't tell you how excited I am about it. If I haven't mentioned it before, we started remodeling our bathroom before I was even pregnant for Zachariah. It's been a long project. Part of the motivation is if Matt gets this job, then we'll have to try to get our house ready to sell quickly. So, if we're working on it now, it will help. And if we don't move, then at least our bathroom will finally be finished.

On another note, I have lots of guests coming over Saturday for Zachariah's birthday. I'm trying to make the house spotless. I don't have much energy today, though. I did manage to scrub the cupboards in the kitchen and clean dirty fingerprints off the doors. There is so much to do, but if I can't get to it all the world won't end. I have to keep reminding myself of this. I always want my house perfect when people come over. It's harder and harder to accomplish this with an energetic child. 5 days and counting...I think I can do it.

1 comment:

ttsc said...

I just found your blog, it's so cute. Hope you and your son have a good birthday. Such a relief when the party part is over!