Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Here is a picture of Zachariah's first birthday invitation. This was my first one. I'm not sure it I will change anything. I kind of like how it turned out. The only thing I'd change is my handwriting at the top. That's probably as good as it will get, so I suppose it will work. On the inside I will stamp a time, date, etc. thing and write all the info in. Any ideas? Do you think this is an ok picture or should I try one where he was awake? Or should I use a recent picture? I don't have any really great recent ones, but I will have new pictures to hand out at the party. That's why I thought it would be fun to share this.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh that is so cute! I love handmade cards. Miranda R. (you know her from church) has showed me a few techniques at the Recharge group, and I was so excited.

Swistle said...

1) I think your handwriting is pretty.

2) I think the photo is perfect.

Kelsey said...

It is a great invitation. And your handwriting looks freakishly like my sister's. The photo is a stunning reminder of how far you've all come this year. Two thumbs up from me. :-)