Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Here we go

Matt is finally back to work today after being home sick for the last 3 days or more. He wasn't too whiny being sick this time, so I'm thankful for that. He is still a little stuffed up, but he sounded good this morning.

Yesterday I could tell I was getting sick. I probably have the same thing that Matt did...sinus problems. Yuck. All I know is all day I've just wanted to go back to bed. Zachariah got up earlier than normal. But he did take a morning nap. I crawled back to bed after I laid him down. He only slept for an hour. Boo. Right now my nose is a bit drippy and my throat is scratchy. Those are my only symptoms, but I know it's coming. I would rather be sick now and then feel better by this weekend. I don't know to be sick this weekend. Grr. I really need my mommy's night out....especially since it's my first every.

Now you know what I have to worry about...Zachariah getting sick. I hope that he'll manage to stay clear of what Matt and I have. I don't know if I can handle being sick with a poor sick baby too. It's bad enough that he's bouncing off the walls and getting into things and not eating meals and wanting to snack all day. I just want to rest. Doesn't he know that?

I guess I've been lucky that I have been healthy so far in motherhood. This was bound to happen. Lets hope it goes quickly, and I don't get really sick.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I hope you don't get sick, too. I caught an abbreviated version of whatever pestulence Tate had.

Hang in there!

Bananas said...

ugh I hear ya. I had something last week and then CJ got it... not fun! Hope you feel better soon!