Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, November 23, 2009

True or False?

Things that may or may not have happened in my house today. Are they true or false?

#1 - When I got up out of bed this morning, I found my son sitting on the couch watching cartoons with the box of cereal in his lap all of his own doing.

#2 - After catching Zachariah playing with toys in his room instead of napping again, I removed all the toys from his room and now have no idea what to do with this over abundance of toys taking over our living space.

#3 - I caught some little boy in the house dripping pee pee on top of the toilet lid instead of in the toilet. I made said child clean the toilet lid and seat with a cleaning cloth. The child then dropped the cloth in the toilet, so I had to fish it out. The child got sent to bed early.

#4 - I accidentally left a candle lit on top of the piano all night long...for the second time in a week. I really should stop waiting until I am almost asleep late at night before I head to bed.

#5 - It was such a busy Monday that I drank 4 cans of Mt. Dew. I needed that caffeine just to keep going. This is where sometimes I think it might be better if I liked coffee.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

wow! I don't know which would be true or false, but I am thinking we are having about the same week and it is only Monday! Thank goodness it is a short week!

Anonymous said...

Mondays!

These are all pretty good. I'm guessing #3 just b/c I don't want it to be true for you.

Cherish said...

Im guessing the candle to be false, but they all seem to be real! In Canada, Mountain Dew is caffeine free, so it's one of my fav super-sweet drinks.

d e v a n said...

haha! I'm going to guess they are all true.

Jana said...

Ditto Devan - all true!