Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New Duds

Oh how I love shopping for little kids clothes. There are so many cute options. And for now I can mostly use my influence to get Zachariah to wear the clothes I pick out. I'm fully aware that it won't last.

Matt won another coupon to Old Navy. We got $45 off a $100 purchase. So we got some needed clothes and some Christmas gifts. Unfortunately I'm never able to get anything, because they only sell their plus sizes online. And the coupon can only be used in store.

I know before I took pictures of everything, but I don't feel like getting everything out tonight. So here are a few of the cute things from their website that I got for Zachariah.


Zachariah really like this sweater. We got it in blue/green stripes. So cute!


I tried to talk him into the red version of this, but he chose blue. Still great.


He had a blue Oxford shirt like this last year, but something happened to it (I don't remember). He has some vests that will match. He took one look at it and said "I can wear that to church". Exactly!


We got a fleece pull-over, but he chose a camo print with green fleece pants.


And finally, this Cookie Monster Tee caught his eye. I snuck it in the cart later. We'll use it for a Christmas gift.



I think there were other things, but I don't remember them all. Plus we got Matt a few long-sleeve t-shirts that he likes. Next time we need to go shopping for me. Ha!

2 comments:

Fran said...

I love Old Navy clothes!! I lucked into some jeans at the resale shop here in town for my daughter. Where did y'all win the coupon?

Anonymous said...

I saw that Cookie shirt in the store and almost got it for my own little monster. Too cute!