Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm thanking Jana for giving me the idea to dedicate the rest of the Thursdays in November to things I'm thankful for in my life. Feel free to join in.

This week I'm thankful for...
  • A sweet, loving, caring, kind, awesome husband! He even had flowers sent to me this week. :D (They were free, but he entered the contest so he could send me flowers. Flowers are always great!)
  • An energetic, smart, creative, goofy son! He wore my fuzzy pink socks to bed over his pajamas. So cute!
  • A new job opportunity for my dad! YAY!
What are you thankful for this week?

3 comments:

d e v a n said...

I'm thankful for my kids and husband and my health. :)

matt0701 said...

I'm thankful for a job that allows me to support my family and allow my wife to stay home and educate my son!

Pam said...

Nice post!
I'm thankful for my family and my job (a dear friend lost hers this week)