Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Thing 2

I was tagged by Jennifer @ Playgroups are no Place for Children. She did a double meme, but I only choice one. The other one was very similar to what I did the other day, and I didn’t feel like thinking of new things.


Here are 10 things that make me happy…

1. Blogging - the reading and writing of them (at least when I have something to say, most of the time I think my blog is rather boring)

2. Matt - my wonderful husband of almost 7 years (our anniversary is a month away)

3. Zachariah - just being himself, his wonderful laughter and the latest thing is him trying to repeat what we say, i.e. “Amen” comes out “ma men”, but it’s adorable.

4. Free stuff - like jewelry (I’m hosting a party on Thursday and hope I get lots free.)

5. Friends - I don’t think I have enough. I love the ones I do have; they are precious gems to me.

6. Doing things or making things (like baked goods) for other people.

7. Chocolate - need a little every day

8. Baking - I love to create yummy things. (I just don’t do it often, because we won’t eat much or sometimes shouldn’t eat much. Hence #6 above.)

9. Naptime - needs no explanation to any mom.

10. Baby clothes - or baby clothes shopping (all kinds)

Jennifer tagged 5 people, so I’m going to follow her lead. Post in the comments if you participate, so we can come read it. Don’t feel obligated to participate if I tag you. It won’t hurt my feelings.

Kelli @ Holding the Mirror Up to My Soul
Sara @ Suburban Oblivion
Swistle
Taryn @ The Sun is Always Smiling for Samantha
Shauna @ Pass the Chocolate

2 comments:

mamashine said...

Ooh fun. I love getting tagged. I got it twice today, so I'll do this asap. :)
I LOVE baby clothes shopping too.

What kind of jewelry party are you having? If it's Lia Sophia I'll totally order something. I love that stuff.

mamashine said...

Okay, I did it. It's here:

http://gillysmama.blogspot.com/2007/07/happy-things-meme.html