Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Shop 'Til You...


Well, I didn't get out on Black Friday to shop 'til I dropped. I didn't want to deal with the crowds.

Matt, however, did go out early by himself to snag a few deals. He got all my Christmas presents and a few other things as well. He doesn't like keeping secrets, so I already know what he got me. And I'm already using most of them. I won't make him wrap them up. Plus the new sweaters he got (for $10 each) will be very nice to wear now that it's cold.

So, instead of shopping, I took Zachariah outside to enjoy the first snowfall of the year. There was barely enough to coat parts of the ground and it didn't stick around long, but he loved it. It will be a fun winter with him this year!




1 comment:

Jana said...

What fun! He is going to have a great winter playing in all that snow. We might actually get to make shallow snow angels later this week since snow is surprisingly in the forecast for us.