Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A is for Ailment

I'm not sure yet what ails me, but I am not feeling well. Whenever I get sick it starts with a sore/scratchy throat, but then it can turn into anything. That's just my warning sign that I'm getting something. I have been really lucky not to get sick yet this winter. There were a few times that I thought I might be getting sick, but I never got worse and it went away quickly. This time, I don't know.

I wasn't as tired yesterday, but I didn't feel like eating much. Then I had some serious diarrhea problems in the afternoon. Then by evening I felt like eating, but I didn't want to overdo it. Today I just have an icky stomach, nothing else. Since yesterday a baked potato has sounded really good. I haven't eaten much today, but I did go to Wendy's and get a baked potato for lunch. It didn't help, but it didn't hurt. I still feel the same. I guess I will just wait and see what tomorrow holds for me.

4 comments:

bananafana said...

Hope you're feeling better very soon!

Anonymous said...

Feel better!!

(you're not um, "in my shoes" are you??????)

Misty said...

Feel better! Genny contracted an odd virus on her birthday last week, and, bless her heart, spent today in the hospital! Something nasty is going around!

Anonymous said...

Oh, no! I hope you feel better soon. And that no one else in your house catches it!