Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The spoils...





Zachariah is an only child (for now) and even better an only grandchild...on both sides. This little guy is pretty spoiled by grandparents. Luckily it's not excessive, in my opinion. But he does get some special things from time to time. We all know grandparents love to get things and do special things for their grandkids. And since Zachariah is the only one, it's even easy to see that he is properly spoiled. And that doesn't even take into account all his aunts and uncles that he has to spoil him.



Here's the newest addition to the spoilage. My parents found a cast iron pedal John Deere tractor. They got it used and still paid a lot for it. He is in love with it. We only had it outside for a short while, because it was really hot the day they brought it over. My dad was upset that my mom was bringing it. I told my mom it would make her the favorite, because she was giving him a tractor. It was actually my dad who found it and bought it. She promised to video tape it. And he was not disappointed. We told him it was from Grandpa, so he kept saying "sank you grandpa". Then he got off the tractor long enough to walk over to my sister (who was holding the video camera) and request saying thanks to Grandpa. She put the camera on him, he leaned right in and said thank you again. It was so cute. But he loves this new tractor. Unfortunately he doesn't know how to pedal it. He almost had it going one day when he was pretty determined. I don't think it will be long. I also think it needs to be moved back out of my house soon. (Matt cleaned out the garage this weekend, partially to make sure there was room to get this little tractor in and out.) So I believe the next step of spoiling has begun. I hope it doesn't get too bad.



4 comments:

Nowheymama said...

Oh, boy, would Eli be jealous of that tractor! (I notice the boys own the same CAT front end loader.)

Has Zachariah ever seen the John Deere DVDs? They are Eli's favorite thing to watch.

Shannon said...

How awesome! He is getting so big. What a handsome little man. Darsie loves tractors, too.

Anonymous said...

I love that little tractor; I have a feeling my boys would love it, too!

Zachariah is lucky to be so spoiled, I mean loved, by your families.

Whimsy said...

I think that a little boy on a cast iron tractor is one of the cutest things on the planet.