Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Come on in...the water's fine

So, I went ahead and did it. I have a confession to make...so far, I love it.

I'm just talking about Twitter people. You can find me at this link.

If you're there, you should add me. Leave me a comment here if you do that, so I know who you are there. I know several of you have added me already, and that's why I've already enjoyed it just after one day.

I can see that I'm going to need a program to follow tweets with. Jennifer has suggested twhirl, but I can't seem to get that to load. I'll have to mess with it some more. Or it looks like there are some other similar programs. OH, NEVERMIND, I just tried again and got it loaded. Now I don't have to hit refresh over and over. I can just leave this open like I do my messenger program. Cool!

So, anyone else wanna join me in the fun?

What pushed me over the edge was the impending arrival of SaLy's baby and Erica's upcoming surgery. I thought I might be able to keep in touch with them better through Twitter when they can't always make a long post on their blog.

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

Oh, you've gone to the dark side. I cannot do it. Maybe when my family has a little less infant!

CP said...

I'm going to follow you- come follow me too!

I didn't know there are Twitter management programs. Man, I'm behind. I do think someone needs to write a Twitter For Dummies book!

Nowheymama said...

Nooo! Just kidding, but I don't know if I'm ready yet....

Anonymous said...

I can't do it. I'm too old.