Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bronze

Today is my anniversary. Matt and I are celebrated 8 wonderful, happy years as a married couple.





Dear Matt,

Our lives have changed so much (yet in some ways so little) in 8 years. You has enhanced my life in ways that no one else ever could. We have built a beautiful life together.

Things may not have turned out exactly like we thought they would, but I like where we are. And the best part is we're here together. We take the good and get through the bad.

I love and respect you more than I ever thought possible. My love really does grow every day, every month, every year. And I know we will enjoy many more years together. I can't wait to see what other things are in store for us in this life we've made together.

Happy Anniversary, My love. I love you more than you know. Thanks for this wonderful life.

Forever Yours,
Sarah

9 comments:

Honey Mommy said...

Happy Anniversary!

This year I will have been married six years but it seems like only yesterday...

Nowheymama said...

Happy Anniversary, from one Sarah to another! I love the photos!

Shelly Overlook said...

Happy Anniversary! Your wedding pics are beautiful. I LOVE your dress!!!

Erica said...

Happy Anniversary!
Look at how young you two were! Mere babies! You look so beautiful and happy :)

d e v a n said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

Alli said...

So, wait...you're names not Daisy??? LOL!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! We'll be celebrating 8 years in a few months, too!

Alli said...

I totally messed up my grammar in that last comment, I know. I need an upgrade on my brain. It's supposed to read:

Your name's not Daisy?

Duh.

Anyway, hope y'all have a great anniversary. Anything special planned?

Jana said...

Happy anniversary!!! I hope you guys get to do something fun to celebrate.

P.S. Are you going to share this sweet entry with Matt? Does he read your blog?

Jennifer, Playgroups Are No Place For Children said...

Happy anniversary a day late! Beautiful letter, hope you let him read it.