Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bronze

Today is my anniversary. Matt and I are celebrated 8 wonderful, happy years as a married couple.





Dear Matt,

Our lives have changed so much (yet in some ways so little) in 8 years. You has enhanced my life in ways that no one else ever could. We have built a beautiful life together.

Things may not have turned out exactly like we thought they would, but I like where we are. And the best part is we're here together. We take the good and get through the bad.

I love and respect you more than I ever thought possible. My love really does grow every day, every month, every year. And I know we will enjoy many more years together. I can't wait to see what other things are in store for us in this life we've made together.

Happy Anniversary, My love. I love you more than you know. Thanks for this wonderful life.

Forever Yours,
Sarah

9 comments:

Honey Mommy said...

Happy Anniversary!

This year I will have been married six years but it seems like only yesterday...

Nowheymama said...

Happy Anniversary, from one Sarah to another! I love the photos!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Your wedding pics are beautiful. I LOVE your dress!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!
Look at how young you two were! Mere babies! You look so beautiful and happy :)

d e v a n said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

Alli said...

So, wait...you're names not Daisy??? LOL!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! We'll be celebrating 8 years in a few months, too!

Alli said...

I totally messed up my grammar in that last comment, I know. I need an upgrade on my brain. It's supposed to read:

Your name's not Daisy?

Duh.

Anyway, hope y'all have a great anniversary. Anything special planned?

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary!!! I hope you guys get to do something fun to celebrate.

P.S. Are you going to share this sweet entry with Matt? Does he read your blog?

Jennifer said...

Happy anniversary a day late! Beautiful letter, hope you let him read it.