Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 4 - Pen or Computer?

Day 4 - When you are writing, do you prefer to use a pen or a computer?

I definitely prefer to write on my computer. I can type much faster than I can write, and I find it's easier to keep up with my train of thought this way. (My train is a fast one most of the time!) And when I type, I can look back at my writing and see if I made sense or need to revise anything.

What you might be surprised to learn, is that I wrote to penpals for years. Up until about 5 years ago really. I had penpals for at least 10 years. So I did a lot of writing with pen and paper. I loved collecting stationery too. In fact I still have a bunch. It's been all boxed up for a few months, so I can sell it. A lot of it is collectible to other penpallers, and one of my friends is interested in buying it. It seems a little sad to quit a hobby like that. But I just didn't have time to do that and everything else that I was involved in too. And I stopped penpalling about the same time I started blogging. He he, I guess this replaced that hobby.


So, I'm curious, do you only write on your computer (blogging)? Or do you like to write with pen and paper too?

No comments: