Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My new shoes

I almost forgot to tell you all about my new Keen shoes. I really did value the opinions of each and every one of you. I also talked to my mom about it (she usually has good fashion advice/taste), plus she knows me really well.

After taking everything into account, I chose these new shoes.....



The Palermo MJ's!

Once I had placed the order for these shoes, I was checking the website constantly seeing if they'd shipped yet. They hadn't. I was getting worried that they weren't going to arrive before we left on our Christmas vacation. I even contacted a Keen representative to see if I could change the shipping address to my mom's house. It was too late for that.

The shoes were scheduled to arrive on Christmas Eve. I was happy that they would come before we left, because we were leaving that afternoon. The only concern then was that they came early enough before we left. The day before I got a separate delivery from UPS....at 7:00PM!

I was worried. I didn't think my shoes would come in time. I let my neighbors know I was expecting something and didn't want it left on my doorstep, so could they please check for them and just keep them until we got back. I was sure I wasn't going to get them.

Wouldn't you know it, though, exactly 45 minutes before we left in pulls the UPS truck. I was jumping up and down. I brought the package in the house, ripped it open, and put on my new shoes.

I wore them for the rest of the day. They fit like a glove. I love them so much! They are cute, adorable, and even more importantly....comfortable. I couldn't believe how comfortable these shoes are.

Thank you Keen for my new shoes. I appreciate the advice to go a size bigger to, you were right on. And I'm sure this will not be my last set of Keen shoes. They are fantastic, and I tell everyone I know.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

So cute! Gotta love perfect timing!!

Anonymous said...

Now I want to see them on you!

Anonymous said...

I have them in brown, absolutley love them, they just keep geeting more comfortable.