Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Blogging neglect

We've been here at my parents' house for 6 days now. We have 3 more to go. It's been good. We've been busy. We've seen old friends. Enjoyed Christmas. Visited family. Played and napped and stayed up late and slept in. I just have not taken the time to turn the computer on even though it's here.

Not to mention all the blogs that I'm not reading (or commenting on). They are still in my reader, and I will try to skim through them at some point. But I can't promise too many comments.

I will try to get online a few more times in the next couple of days, but for now I don't feel like writing much. Maybe I'll update you on all the fun things we did eventually. Also I have lots of great pictures, so I'm sure I can share a few from our Christmas festivities.

Goodbye for now, dear readers. Have a safe and Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Misty said...

Happy New year to you too!!! be safe!