Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Turkey Day

The turkey was carved, the ham was sliced, the stuffing was moist, the potatoes were mashed, the bread was broken, and the pie was sweet. We did this twice today! I feel like a stuffed turkey now. But it was great to see our families. Now we'll do a tiny bit of shopping tomorrow then meet my father-in-law for a post-Thanksgiving breakfast (tradition).

Today on the way to my grandmother's house I noticed the cars on the road. They all seemed to be a little more lazy and relaxed about getting to their destination. While at a stop light, I looked at all the cars around us. Each one was full of families. It just seemed so ideal and peaceful. Families spend this day together, and I'm so glad we enjoyed ours with our families.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: