Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, November 29, 2010

One More Day

Alternately titled: So Close.

So, here I am, one day away from blogging every day (almost) in November. No, they haven't been quality posts. But I'm here. And I've tried to be a better commenter.

Since you are all so wonderful, I want to answer some question for you. But first, you have to ask them!!

Anything that you've been dying to know about me? I'll answer pretty much anything. Really!

Wanna know what size shoe I wear? Or maybe what time I go to bed? Am I a side or stomach sleeper? What do I want to be when I grow up? How's that next kid thing going? How much fun is it to be an aunt?

Anything. Ask away. Please!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I've really enjoyed reading more from you! I hope you keep posting like this from now on :)

Did you ever end up telling about the milestones that happened while you were babysitting?

Anonymous said...

What do you do when you can't sleep?

What are your favorite comfort foods?

(can you tell I've been up since 4 am?)

Anonymous said...

Are you having another baby soon?

Sarah said...

Well, I'll bite: how is that second baby thing coming? Still just waiting and seeing, or have you done some medical stuff/talked to a doctor/considered adopting or anything like that? Is Matt still a little iffy on the whole thing, or does he have baby fever now too?