Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, November 1, 2010

Going For It



Every year I have done NaBloPoMo. I can't believe that it's November again, and it's that time of year again. Yep, I'm going to stretch myself (a lot) this year and try to post every day in the month of November.

This will be a big commitment for me this year, since I've only posted 33 times so far this year and I'm planning to post 30 times this month! I do miss blogging here (I've kept busy with my other blog), and I want to try to come back to it. So I'm going to give it my all to give you some quality material.

To help us along this year NaBloPoMo is doing Wordless Weekends. That will help in the posting and also get me to share some new photos of my family, which I've done very little of lately.

Will you join me? Oh, come on, you know you want to!

2 comments:

Pam said...

I'm in! Glad you are doing it as well. Looking forward to seeing some recent pics too.

Melanie said...

I'm in also, I just haven't posted it officially on my blog, yet.