Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, February 8, 2008

Love is in the Air

Do you see that bottle? Inside of it is a little love poem from my sweet husband. I find a new one around the house somewhere every morning. He really is a sappy romantic at heart. I expect this will continue on until Valentine's Day. It's a pleasant little surprise trying to figure out where he put the bottle this morning. It's been in the refrigerator, on the bathroom sink, under the blanket draped on my chair, on my chair, and in front of the television. The other thing Matt has brewing is plans for Valentine's Day, but since it will be a week day he has something planned for next weekend. I have no idea what it is, but he's creative and sweet so I know it will be nice.

***
Please, pay no attention to the dust settled on the television. (I don't think you'd see it if it weren't for the little fingerprints smeared on it.) OK, I'm getting up and dusting the TV right now.

7 comments:

Musings of a Mom said...

Very sweet of him! And after 7 years of marriage too. Wow. Now I need to figure out what to do for my hubby for Valentine's Day...

Misty said...

that is so sweet... I adore my husband, but he isn't at all that sort of person... I will live vicariously through your romance :)

Anonymous said...

Gerald likes to lead me on a scavenger hunt when he's gotten me a present. There are clues all over the house for me to find that direct me to the next clue and, ultimately, to the present. It honestly drives me crazy, but he has such fun with it that I play along.

Matt's idea is way better!

d e v a n said...

awwwww~!

Sarah said...

That is so romantic! Wow,I'm impressed. And also, our TV always has little fingerprints on it. And not from dust, either, necessarily, just that my child's hands are always covered in some kind of goo.

KatieBug said...

That is very sweet of Matt, and I didn't notice the fingerprints at all. :)

Saly said...

ok, too cute.