Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, March 5, 2007

Crash

It's now 2 days after Zachariah's birthday. My house is still a mess. I've just been too tired to really mess with it. And I need to go get groceries. I don't think it's going to happen today. Tomorrow I have to take Zachariah to his 12 month check-up. I'm anxious to see how much he has grown since last time. He's been growing quickly.

So, maybe this afternoon I'll get to the dishes piling up in the sink. Then I'll think about taking down the streamers and balloons. Just maybe. And if I don't...what will it hurt really?

We're finally all feeling mostly healthy here. Zachariah still has a little ickiness. (He spit out something yucky at me this morning. Eww!) But I'm hoping with the illness out of the house and the birthday celebration over, maybe I can get back into the swing of things. Although, it always seems there is something to mess everything back up eventually.

No comments: