Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, August 18, 2008

Winner 2.0

This morning I am drawing a winner of my Pay It Forward contest 2.0. Thanks to everyone who signed up. I have another one I will do within the next few weeks. Not sure when yet, probably just when I get bored some day and think of a prize. So your chances are not finished for winning here on this blog.

Also, watch for a DVD giveaway soon!

I am using random.org to pick a number between 1 and 15. I would ask my son to choose, but he only knows the numbers 1-10. And he wouldn't choose many from those options. So it seems more fair to be completely random.

The lucky number is 5 (oh, I have a nervous tummy), and my winner is

Chraycee at Walking on Sunshine! I will be e-mailing you soon to get your address.

Thanks to everyone else who entered. It was fun hearing about your favorite jewelry. Go to Chraycee's blog in a while, where she will hopefully post pictures of the new jewelry that she gets from me.

2 comments:

Nowheymama said...

I'm sorry I missed the fun!

Chraycee said...

Pictures are finally posted! Thanks so much for the great necklace and earrings!