Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, August 18, 2008

Order, I need order

I feel like organizing and getting more order in my life. Maybe it's the impending fall. Maybe it's the beginning of the school year and all the back to school sales.

I mentioned it this morning. I said "I think I need more organization in my life". Matt asked what I wanted to organize and how he could help.

I'm not entirely sure.

I want to get the house organized. Get rid of some of the clutter and sort through things we haven't used in a while. Reach into the back of those cupboards and closets and get things straightened out.

I want to get on a better schedule. I've been staying up late and that's really wearing on me. And I really need to get back to a regular exercise program. A better schedule will give me more time to commit to that.

I want to blog more. I feel like I've been neglecting my blog this summer. I've been pretty lazy about posting, even though I have lots of ideas about what to post. I also have been putting off some DVD reviews that I want to post. I just need to get to them.

I need to do more things with my son. And I also think it's time to sort through his toys and clothes again.

I need to give some TLC to my flowers outside sometime too.

And Matt...well, I'm sure there are plenty of things I can get his help with. Every time I clean a room, I end up with a pile of his things that I have no idea what to do with. If he can start clearing through some of his things too, that will help a lot. Or if he can just help with some things around the house, that will make me feel better about it.

So, maybe I'm just ready for fall and that has me thinking cleaning and organizing. I don't know, but I've got the urge. Where to start, though, where to start.

5 comments:

d e v a n said...

Lots to do! I'd start with blogging more if it were me. heh

mamashine said...

I feel exactly the same way a lot of times. And I think it's much easier to organize somebody else's clutter. Why don't you come over here and do my house, and I'll visit you and do yours? :)

jen said...

it's a great time to get this bug because all the storage and organization is on sale with the back-to-college stuff!

I love organizing, it feels so much nicer in the house just to know that stuff is neat and orderly. Does that make me a freak? hehe

Anonymous Her said...

I love organizational stuff too. All the boxes and shelves and sorting! Wee!

Lady A said...

I just found flylady dot net and it's helping me become more organized. I'm sure you are doing a better job than you think!