Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Busy busy-ness

So, it's been a bit crazy here. There are plenty of things that I'd like to blog about, but my computer time has been really limited. This is the first time I've even had the computer on today (odd for me), and I'll be headed to bed soon. I have hardly taken time to read blogs at all this week. I know it will settle down again. This time of year is always crazy.

We leave for our vacation on Saturday morning. We will have Internet access while we're in the cabin in Tennessee, but I don't know how much I'll use it. I plan to relax in the hot tub a lot, enjoy my family, read lots of books and magazines, shop, eat, snack, and sit in the jacuzzi tub. Does that sound like a good vacation? Sounds like heaven to me. I know we'll have lots of things to do and I'll try to be around to tell you all about it. If not then, at least when I get back.

In the meantime, is anyone interested in guest-posting here? Maybe a way to get something off your chest that you can't at your own blog? A chance to meet new readers? A fun time? Need a change of scenery? If you'd be interested, please e-mail me. We'll work out details. I'm open to ideas (and I can give you a fun topic if you'd like). I'm thinking it would be fun to post someone other posts here while I'm on vacation. I'll be around to post them, but I may not be able to blog myself. So, if you'd like to take a pit stop here, let me know.

5 comments:

d e v a n said...

Have fun on your trip!!

Sarah said...

Have a great vaca. I'd actually like a secret place to vent a few things, but I'm pretty sure everyone who knows me from real life reads your blog, too, so posting here wouldn't give me anonymity.

Nowheymama said...

I'll do a guest post if you'd like, but I'm afraid it won't be full of juicy gossip and venting. I'm boring like that. :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys have a wonderful time on your trip! I'd volunteer to guest post for you, but I can't even keep up with my own blog these days!

Mommy Daisy said...

Thanks everyone, I'm sure we will have an awesome time. We leave tomorrow morning whenever we get everything packed in the truck and out of here. Eeeee! I can't wait.

If you'd like to do a post (it can be about anything), then just e-mail it to me and I'll get it posted. My e-mail is mommydaisy at gmail dot com.