Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, October 31, 2009

NaBloPoMo Here I Go


I'm going to do. I can't believe I'm even trying. I've had several (OK...many) months of low posting. It's time to get back to it. I'm hoping that NaBloPoMo will be just the jump start I need.

My goal is not to spend too much time blogging. I don't want it to take over my life. But I think I can easily squeeze more posting in my schedule. I just need to prioritize.

I'm hoping that I won't be alone this month. Are any of you going to blog every day in November? Let me know, I'll be sure to follow. And good luck everyone.


4 comments:

Melanie said...

I am also doing NaBloPoMo for the same reason, I have been such a slacking blogger lately. :(

Pam said...

Me too. I'll read yours. Good luck!

Kelsey said...

I'm going to try it again as well!

Kahla said...

I would try, but surely I'd miss a day w/the way things are! I do follow you though!