Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Support March of Dimes

I'm so sorry that I've been MIA for the past...almost 2 weeks. Eek! It's been longer than I thought.

So some things have been happening with my family (well, it all happened today unfortunately) that I really need to share, but now is not the time.

I wanted to tell you about my awesome friend, Shannon. She's a great mother and woman. She has two little girls who were both born too early. Fortunately her little darlings are happy little girls now. But they have had their share of trials. And Shannon is now expecting their third (surprise!) baby. Yay!

She will be participating in her local March of Dimes walk on Saturday. She is trying to raise money for this and is offering up one of her beautiful baby quilts or a bag (winner's choice) for anyone who donates to the March of Dimes through her.

Go HERE to donate!

Shannon still needs some help. I have offered up a hand-crocheted baby blanket for another winner too. All you have to do is make a donation and contact Shannon letting her know you did.

Here is the baby blanket that I made. It's not quite finished, but it won't take me long. The edges will have a white shell all the way around. Or if the winner wishes, I also have a pink/white/purple baby blanket just like this. Unfortunately I don't have a photo. But you can choose either.



Please help support a great cause!

2 comments:

Nowheymama said...

Beautiful! And you know Helen loves the quilt we won from Shannon last year.

CP said...

It's gorgeous! I have no talent whatsoever for creating beautiful gifts like this. :)